This home is sold 'as is'.
This home comfortably houses its current owner as is.
Property Disclosure signed statement is
Lead Based Paint Disclosure is available Here.
For explanation see Virginia Disclosure web page www.dpor.virginia.gov/dporweb/reb_consumer.cfm
Broker's observations of the home as of
These are good faith observations. Prospects
are encouraged to hire a home inspector to verify or correct these observations.
- Electric inspected in September 2011 and is in good working condition: See
- Oil Furnace serviced in September 2011 and in good working
- Electric Hot Water Heater serviced September 2011 and in good working
- Sump pump with battery backup installed in October 2011 and is in good
working condition. See Report Here.
- No active roof leaks observed. Asphalt roof is 10+/- years
old. Metal roof over kitchen area is 5+/- years old.
- Plaster cracks observed on walls surfaces, and wall board repairs are
needed on some ceilings.
- Exterior soffits and siding may have some wood damage and should be
examined for needed repairs.
- Fireplaces (2) should not be used until inspected. Chimney sweep advised
some years ago that there is a potential hazard if used.
- Central air is not operational. New A/C or Heat Pump is needed. Duct work
is in place.
- Plumbing is in good working order. Washer hose discharge goes to double
utility sink. The dedicated washer drain pipe has been sealed off.
- Wood floors appear to be the original pine. Floors and banister can be
greatly enhanced with refinishing.
- A section of wood floor in front of bath entrance in kitchenette appears
to need support.
- Oil tank for the furnace is located in the storm cellar. An older oil
tank, no longer used, appears to be located underground on the east side of
the house, near storm cellar entrance.
- Home is located in the historic architectural review district. Significant
changes of material or design will require approval by the Architectural
If you are reading this from a paper document go to www.buyersrealty.us
for access to links.